It's been over a month, again, and I'm not really sure why.
It's not like I haven't had time. I've been on research this month, so I spend most of my day reading and killing time trying to get my project off of the ground - which involves a LOT of down time.
It's not like there isn't enough to talk about - the election, the economy, the fact that I've lost 40% on my IRA in the past few months, stuff at work, etc...
I think I've just been lazy, and I'm not sure why. Maybe I'm just not motivated enough right now to do sit down and write.
The strange thing is, almost 2-3 times a week I think to myself, "wow, that would be a good idea to talk about on my blog," but by the time I get home, I've forgotten about it. I guess I need to carry a small notepad with me to keep these ideas in so I can actually follow through on my grand plans, right :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, maybe you could use one of those mini recorders for dictation of your potential blog topics... Hmm... potential Christmas gift. But ehn again, I'd RATHER send you more time...
Post a Comment