A few things

Well, it has come down to the point where I am waiting to find out if I have a job next year. I should find out in the next few weeks. Hopefully the news is good - I don't want to have to work at the Wendy's around the corner from my house, if I could even get a job there; I may be "over qualified." :)

Things have been going well. Ashleigh and I went skiing last weekend. Yes, winter has finally arrived in the Northeast, and we have had several days of snow. A few mornings have been quite ugly getting in to work. I have to drive up a fairly decent grade hill to get to work, and when it is icy I sometimes have difficulty getting up that incline. I wonder if that would be a good reason not to go to work... I can hear the conversation now, "I'm sorry, but I can't make it in today." "Why," my boss asks. "Because I can't get up the hill - I really physically can't make it in today... hahahaha!" For whatever reason, I don't think that would work out very well.

I'm on Radiology right now. Some people call it "Radi-holiday" because the hours are good and the work is far from difficult. Basically, I sit with a resident and look at X-rays/CTs/MRIs/Ultrasounds all day long and polish my skills at reading these studies. So far, everyone has been really cool and easy to get along with. I'm enjoying myself so far. I have about 2 and a half weeks left in the month before it is off to real work again... ah well. Life must go on, I suppose.

So, I sent this out to some of my friends and family already, but I felt the need to post this here, since it is so funny. This is in honor of the recent release of Microsoft Windows(tm) Vista(r).




This is a video of Anthony Cumia, one of the co-hosts of "The Opie and Anthony Show" (see link at right) describing how to install Windows Vista.

Needless to say, he didn't have a very good time of it - he apparently tried to install the OS for about 20 hours over 2 days, all to no avail. Still very funny, though.

No comments: