Laziness?

Ok, I haven't posted anything in months. Maybe I'm lazy, maybe I've just been busy as hell. Who knows. Maybe it's just demotivated. Who can really say?

Anyway, things have been quite busy. I've worked all but 4 days this month so far - 12 hour shifts going between days and nights.

I'm currently working in the adult ICU - High powered medicine at it's greatest. I'm enjoying myself. I'm not too thrilled about the hours or some of the procedures and processes, but overall, it's very cool. Lots of procedures and lots of sick sick patients.

Christmas is on the way, and Ashleigh and I are making our preparations for our first Christmas together. Ashleigh worked her last shift for a week today (the bum) as I will be toiling away until Christmas day, and then will restart again the day after (yes, this means I have only Christmsa day off). In fact, I work the seven days before and the three days after Christmas day.

Sometimes it sucks to be a grown-up.

No comments: