Not much to write home about, really.
So, forgive me if this is somewhat short, but I don't really have a lot to say right now. Once things get more exciting I'll pick it back up.
There are a couple things I'd like to share, however:
- I'm trying to pick up programming again. I've been away from it for about six or seven years, and I really enjoyed it, so I'm looking to get back into it.
- I wrote an article you can read online if you want to. It is on Hypertensive emergencies. Just look at the Open Content Textbook for Emergency Medicine (OCTEM) and look down the table of contents for Hypertensive Emergencies. Open it and that's my article. (The direct link can be found here. I'll need to edit it some more and update it as I find more references and learn more about it, but the basic outline is there. I hope to be able to add more articles to the book soon... should be fun :) I can do something productive and learn stuff at the same time - kind of like studying for profit!
- Ashleigh and I are thinking about joining a gym so we can work out together. We're going to use each other as "workout buddies" so we can keep up our motivation as long as possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment