Little over a week in

Well, I'm a little over a week into my 2nd year now. I'm tired - the new schedule we are working is grueling. We work a progressive schedule, starting with a 7a-3p shift and progressing through to an overnight shift - 11p-7a. It just never seems as though you get a chance to catch your breath when at work, and you come home so exhausted, you sure as hell don't want to read or study.

I know I should.

Maybe with some time, I'll get better at this. I was in the department only 4 months out of last year, this year I'll have 7. Hopefully, I'll be able to move faster and get some efficiency to my work. I just feel as though I am spinning my wheels so much of the time.

On another note, I have installed a new operating system on my computer - Pardus Linux. I'm typing this from within Pardus now. So far, it's working out pretty well... My computer has been acting up for a few days, though. Hope this isn't a repeat of the problem I had last year. That would suck.

Anyway, I'm off to watch some Alias - I still have 3 seasons to finish, then I can start watching Scrubs :)

No comments: