Looking

I've been looking for a desk for the office for about 18 months. The problem is, I don't have a ton of space, or a ton of money, so I'm looking for something not too big and not too expensive... Not easily found where desks are concerned, unless you want a cheap-looking plastic thing with absolutely no space.

I'm not.

So, still I search, and use the coffee-table in the living area as a desk, much to my wife's chagrin ;)

She wants to take a trip to the city this weekend (about 3 hours away) to go look at IKEA for a desk. I think she just wants to take a trip to the city and she is using this as an excuse.

I might take her up on it, though. I could use getting out for awhile.

She is on call Sunday and I have the weekend off. I wanted to go visit a friend from medical school, but he is working this weekend. Maybe next month or something.

I should call him.

I should also call my mother... and my sister.

I'm awful with keeping up with people.

I should do better at this.

Put it on my list of things to do.

No comments: