What's up?

Well, lots of things have been happening lately. I've been busy in the ICU this month, and we've been busy! If my last ICU month was boring, this month has definitely made up for it in terms of getting my butt kicked.

What else has been happening? Well, 3 weeks ago, we found out that Elli, one of our cats has renal failure. She has been losing weight for the past 3 or 4 months, which we attributed to the change in cat food, so we tried switching again. When that didn't help, we took her to the veterinarian and voila, she has renal failure. Fun, huh? So, now we've been giving her vitamins and subcutaneous fluids every day, which, believe me, she loves... not.

Hmmm.. other things... Well, our internet got shut off. Apparently, someone was leeching off of our wireless internet signal and stole some movies or something. Of course, we get to take the consequences. So now I'm in an argument with my former ISP and trying to get it turned back on - either that, or we'll have to change ISPs. Hooray. Word to the wise, I guess, is to make sure noone can steal your internet signal, because you'll get stuck paying for their indiscretions.

Ok, enough for now - I should be working anyway. I'm on tonight in the ICU.

No comments: